Camping without the tent
Pod camping takes the trauma out of camping….no tent to put up or pack away!
The pods have plenty of headroom and could accommodate a family of four (two adults and two small children), though would be quite cosy!
You need to bring everything you would take for a camping break, including beds/mattresses, except the tent.
Our pods are situated between two of our coarse fishing ponds (additional charges apply for any fishing) and parking is available either next to or close by the pod with our toilets & showers about 50 yards away.
The Pod is designed to be comfortable – the special roofing material cuts down the noise of heavy rain and the window and lockable door are double glazed to reduce condensation and provide sound insulation. The wood used in the construction is a naturally ‘warm’ material but to provide extra winter warmth we have installed insulation inside the walls while a special layer under the roof helps keep summer temperatures in check. There is a small, high level window in the back wall, this not only provides light but will help keep the space ventilated and aid ‘through draft’ on hot summer days.
Some great reasons to choose a pod
- Already set up when you get here – just move in
- Avoid the chore of taking down and drying out wet tents
- No wind whip or flapping to keep you awake
- No waking with the early dawns of summer
- More privacy and security
- All the benefits of an insulated structure in winter and summer
- Lighting and electric sockets
- Affordable accommodation in a truly delightful location
Haven Camping Pod
Sunnyside Camping Pod