Camping without the tent
Pod camping takes the trauma out of camping….no tent to put up or pack away
The pods have plenty of headroom and could accommodate a family of four (two adults and two small children), though will be quite cosy!
You need to bring everything you would take for camping, including beds/mattresses, except the tent.
The Pod is designed to be comfortable – the special roofing material cuts down the noise of heavy rain and the window and lockable door are double glazed to reduce condensation and provide sound insulation. The wood used in the construction is a naturally ‘warm’ material but to provide extra winter warmth we have installed insulation inside the walls while a special layer under the roof helps keep summer temperatures in check. There is a small, high level window in the back wall, this not only provides light but will help keep the living space ventilated and aid ‘through draft’ on hot summer days.
Some great reasons to choose a pod
- Already set up when you get here – just move in
- Avoid the chore of taking down and drying out wet tents
- No wind whip or flapping to keep you awake
- No waking with the early dawns of summer
- More privacy and security
- All the benefits of an insulated structure in winter and summer
- Lighting and electric sockets
- Carry your own Pod kit for maximum enjoyment
- A massive hit with kids – it’s a ‘den’ thing
- A massive hit with couples – its unique
- And possibly best of all – Affordable accommodation in a truly delightful location
Haven Camping Pod
Sunnyside Camping Pod