CLEVELEY BRIDGE ANGLING RULES
- Day Tickets (permits) are available on the banks at Cleveley Bridge for general coarse fishing. Payment can be made in the Tackle & Bait shop, the hut office or you may set up and we will collect payment & issue a ticket on the bank, carry it with you together with some form of identification and an appropriate EA rod licence.
- Rod sharing is not permitted.
- It is a condition of purchase that you accept and agree to spot checks of your
Permit(s) EA licence, identification, tackle, equipment, bags and catch at any time.
Anyone considered by the duty manager, bailiff or a staff member of Cleveley Bridge to be contravening their permit terms, or any of these rules, will have any
fish in their possession confiscated and will be required to leave the site
immediately without compensation. Cleveley Bridge reserves the right to
exclude anglers at any time from the whole or any part of Cleveley Bridge.
- Anglers park their cars at their own risk and are requested to park sensibly and not on any grassed areas please.
- Preventing the spread of disease – If you have fished elsewhere recently please
ensure that your footwear and tackle have been thoroughly cleaned and dried so as
to minimise the risk of spreading disease. We provide dips to disinfect your tackle
before you start fishing and please disinfect after fishing and before leaving Cleveley Bridge.
- Anglers must respect, follow and observe the Country Code. This means no litter,
no dogs running loose on site, no loud music, NO fires and barbecues must be kept off the ground.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
The duty manager (Bailiff) telephone number is 07958 797117.
In the event of a serious emergency telephone 999.
The fisheries post code for location is PR3 1BY.
PERMIT METHODS & RESTRICTIONS
All Tickets (Permits) are date specific, non refundable and non
transferable. All permits are subject to our Angling Rules & by purchasing a Permit you commit and agree to abide by the rules & policies set out by Cleveley Bridge. All rules are there to protect the safety and wellbeing of anglers and live stock.
COARSE FISHING TICKETS (Permits to fish)
Day Tickets – – Fishing 7am to 7pm (time depending on time of year).
1 x rod – £6.00
2 x rods – £8.00
- Anglers fish any Cleveley Bridge waters at their own risk. The owner does
not accept any liability for injury to anglers or their guests, or theft or damage
to anglers property.
- Vehicles must be parked in the car park and must not be driven around the
lake. Parking on any grass area is not permitted.
- Only anglers who have a ticket (permit) are allowed to fish on the property.
Any unauthorised visitors will be asked to leave immediately.
- No dogs or any other domestic animals are allowed to run free on site. If your dog is accompanying you it must be on a lead or tethered at all times.
- No fish are to be introduced or removed from the lakes.
Tackle & Bait
You may use any generally accepted method of bait fishing, except spinning. You may use baits such as maggot, sweetcorn, worm etc. or boilies, pop ups, shop bought tiger nuts and ground baits approved by the duty bailiff. If in doubt check with the bailiff on site.
- Barbless hooks must be used at all times
Care of fish & site
- Keep Nets are allowed for organised matches only (fish estimated to be over 2lb should be weighed and returned to the water), otherwise Keep Nets are at the discretion of the owner/bailiff.
- All anglers must use a landing net.
- All anglers must use an unhooking mat or towel.
- Anglers must not leave their rods in the water unattended (i.e. the angler
must not be more than 1 swim away).
- Cleveley Bridge reserves the right to close any water during spawning times.
- The owner’s property is to be protected at all times.
- Any damages should be reported immediately to the owner or bailiff.
- Trees, plants and marginal plants must not be damaged.
- No weed clearing or tree cutting to be undertaken without the owner’s permission.
- All swims are to be kept tidy.
- All litter must be taken away at the end of a session, even if it has been left by another person. Bins are also provided on site.
- Fires are NOT permitted anywhere on the site.
- Disposable BBQs are permitted and must be kept off the ground.
- Whilst alcohol is not banned from site, drunken behaviour will not be tolerated. Any angler found to be drunk on site will have their angling session terminated immediately. Above all, a reasonable standard of behaviour is expected at all times. This means, no shouting, loud music or any other anti-social behaviour.
- Toilets are provided and should be used and left as you would wish to find them.
- No wading should take place on any part of the lake complex.
Any angler found breaking, or reported to be breaking these rules,
risks the termination of their session.
Bailiff Mobile 07958 797 117